Take a proactive approach to ongoing upkeep
Keeping your property well maintained goes a long way towards avoiding unnecessary repairs and expenditure.
Design Build Renovate Maintain UK Ltd’s preventative maintenance service helps our Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire clients steer clear of any interruption of revenue stream and potentially avoidable capital expenditures. We can fully manage all your maintenance requirements to a level that suits you.
We offer monthly fixed fees per property for residential customers, landlords, letting agents and property investors alike. We cover both commercial and domestic properties. Our unique approach delivers great value for money whilst ensuring customers, tenants and landlords are receiving the very best value maintenance services.
Property Maintenance Services
Our property maintenance services include:
- Plumbing & drainage maintenance
- Heating & gas maintenance services
- Electrical maintenance services
- Air conditioning repair & maintenance
- Roofing repair & maintenance
- Gutter clearance & repair
- Boiler repair & maintenance
- Emergency lighting maintenance
- Painting & decorating
- Storm damage repairs
- Flood repair & maintenance
- Fire damage repair & maintenance
Our helpful and friendly team will visit your home and talk with you about your needs whilst answering any questions. We carry out a comprehensive site survey and arrange a free no obligation estimate.
Why Choose Us
- Family run business
- 12 month warranty on all work.
- 6 year warranty available on extensions and conversions.
- £5 million public liability.
- £10 million employer’s liability insurance.
- Free no-obligation quotation.
- Established health and safety policy.
- No obligation site visits to discuss requirements.
- 100% customer satisfaction.
We respect your property and belongings and take pride in ensuring a clean and habitable working environment for our customers.
The provision of a clear specification of works ensures both we and the customer understands what is expected from the outset.
We agree realistic, suitable and appropriate timescales that work with our customers' schedules to ensure that we complete on time.
We listen to our customers. Our tradespeople have many years’ experience and our directors visit sites regularly to maintain our brand and vision.