A comprehensive, fixed price refurbishment service
Design Build Renovate Maintain UK Ltd offers a reliable fixed price refurbishment service for Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire where our experienced and qualified team will renovate and refurbish your entire home to a high standard. This includes fitting your kitchen and bathroom with the latest in modern bathroom and kitchen products.
Complete peace of mind
Our fixed price refurbishments are simple, effective and hassle-free, giving you complete peace of mind that everything will be covered within one price and the specified timescale. We even offer to refund you £100 for each day past the agreed completion date.
Whether the property or home in question is rented out or owned and lived in by you, the occupier will be 100% satisfied with the property renovation and home refurbishment works undertaken, including quality of workmanship and materials. The agreed specification is totally comprehensive and the materials used are all branded and of the highest quality.
We guarantee all of our refurbishment projects for a period of 12 months, with a 6 year warranty available on any structural additions or changes to the property.
We carry the stock required to start a property refurbishment project within one week of instruction.
We can amend the specification to suit individual requirements and, where required, substitute certain items. For example we can add the following:
- Central heating
- Loft conversion
|Days for completion
|Studio flat||£24,700||21 days|
|1 bedroom flat||£27,550||25 days|
|2 bedroom flat||£31,400||28 days|
|3 bedroom flat||£34,500||30 days|
|4 bedroom flat||£37,000||34 days|
|1 bedroom house||£29,600||27 days|
|2 bedroom house||£34,400||31 days|
|3 bedroom house||£42,500||34 days|
|4 bedroom house||£44,500||37 days|
|5 bedroom house||£49,500||40 days|
Fixed price refurbishment standard specification
Front & rear doors
- Painted in with weatherproof gloss - green, black or white
- Door furniture & lock replaced - chrome, brushed or brass
- New white bathroom suite (bath, sink, toilet & towel radiator)
- New thermostatic shower valve (if compatible)
- Splashback tiling to sink
- Tiling around bath
- Tiled or vinyl floor
- New shower screen over the bath
- Mirror cabinet above sink (upgradable with power socket, LED lighting & anti-mist)
Lounge & bedrooms
- All woodwork filled, rubbed down, primed, undercoated - gloss or satinwood (skirting, architraves, doors, windows, shutters & cupboards etc.)
- Ceiling coated twice with white emulsion
- Walls filled & rubbed down - 1 Mist coat applied then 2 coats of magnolia or white emulsion (colour/manufacturer of paint can be changed at additional cost)
Hallway, stairs & landing
- All woodwork rubbed down, primed & glossed (skirting, doors, banisters etc.)
- Ceiling coated twice in white emulsion
- Walls stripped, re-lined & painted in magnolia or white
- Replace existing kitchen units with new (up to 15 units, limited to 3 larder style)
- New laminate or solid wood worktops (can be upgraded to granite or composite)
- New Stainless steel sink & tap, 1.5 bowel as standard
- Stainless steel electric oven, hob & extractor fan
- Splashback tiling to sink
- All wall units have lighting to the underneath of the cabinets (where possible)
- Laminate, tiled or vinyl flooring (upgradable to engineered wood or solid wood at additional cost)
(standard for each room)
- Chrome, brushed steel or brass door handles
- Chrome, brushed steel, white or brass downlights 240V or 12Volt. All downlights are either IP65 or IP44 rated (downlights only fitted where possible)
- Choice of our range of carpets (please enquire)
- Chrome, Stainless steel, white or brass light switches & electrical sockets
- All walls & ceilings filled then rubbed down - 1 Mist coat applied then 2 coats of magnolia or white emulsion (colour/manufacturer of paint can be changed at additional cost)
- Two coats of emulsion to walls & ceilings
- All woodwork filled, rubbed down, primed, undercoated - gloss or satinwood (skirting, architraves, doors, windows, shutters and cupboards etc.)
- When Installing new wood flooring skirting boards are removed & replaced so no additional beading is needed
Why Choose Us
- Family run business
- 12 month warranty on all work.
- 6 year warranty available on extensions and conversions.
- £5 million public liability.
- £10 million employer’s liability insurance.
- Free no-obligation quotation.
- Established health and safety policy.
- No obligation site visits to discuss requirements.
- 100% customer satisfaction.
We respect your property and belongings and take pride in ensuring a clean and habitable working environment for our customers.
The provision of a clear specification of works ensures both we and the customer understands what is expected from the outset.
We agree realistic, suitable and appropriate timescales that work with our customers' schedules to ensure that we complete on time.
We listen to our customers. Our tradespeople have many years’ experience and our directors visit sites regularly to maintain our brand and vision.