Turn those dreams of the perfect home into a reality
When you are comfortable with your location and neighbourhood and have invested a lot of time and money into your existing home, why move? Adding space to your existing home is often a better option, to make it better suit your needs.
Design Build Renovate Maintain UK Ltd can help you achieve your ideal home by adding space or altering your home via a home extension, loft conversion, garage conversion or basement conversion.
We work with architects and designers to design and create the kind of living spaces that meet the family and social needs of today, whilst offering the greatest increase in the property's value.
Comprehensive Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire Building Services
- Building extensions - side returns, adding new floors, rear extensions, mezzanine floors
- Building conversions - garage conversions, loft conversions, mansards, tanking, sumps, sub basements
- New builds - timber frame, eco builds, traditional, modern designs
- Building services - building walls, conservatories, drainage, roofing
- Hard landscaping and groundworks - laying patios, decking, driveways and all groundworks
- New Bathroom installation and refurbishment of existing bathrooms/wetrooms
- Kitchen installation and refurbishment
- Joinery, plumbing, electrical, tiling etc.
To achieve excellence in building services we employ a range of tradespeople, from bricklayers, carpenters, welders and electricians to plasterers, plumbers, gas engineers, roofers and scaffolders.
Our approachable site managers and project managers have years of experience organising a range of different skills, to ensure your project runs smoothly from start to finish.
Why Choose Us
- Family run business
- 12 month warranty on all work.
- 6 year warranty available on extensions and conversions.
- £5 million public liability.
- £10 million employer’s liability insurance.
- Free no-obligation quotation.
- Established health and safety policy.
- No obligation site visits to discuss requirements.
- 100% customer satisfaction.
We respect your property and belongings and take pride in ensuring a clean and habitable working environment for our customers.
The provision of a clear specification of works ensures both we and the customer understands what is expected from the outset.
We agree realistic, suitable and appropriate timescales that work with our customers' schedules to ensure that we complete on time.
We listen to our customers. Our tradespeople have many years’ experience and our directors visit sites regularly to maintain our brand and vision.